Custom Equipment Company designs custom packaging and dunnage to protect your parts through all stages of assembly, work-in-progress and transportation.
We design and assist with the manufacturing process with custom interior dunnage. These consists of Corrugated paper and Plastic inserts, Thermoformed Plastic inserts, Injection Molded Plastic trays, die and waterjet cut foams – just to name a few.
Many times the dunnage needs are unforeseen and need to be created on short notice. With a diagram and dimensions we can in some cases supply a Rapid Prototype within 48 hours. All products can be custom designed to protect your products and reduce your cost!
Services we provide
- Package Design Service
- New Product Protection
- Damage Problems
- Packaging System Cost Reductions
- Converting your System from Expendable to Returnable Packaging
- Complete CAD design and Prototyping shop
- Kitted and Pre-Assembled Packaging (Optional)
Your custom packaging arrives assembled and ready to use. No set up time required in your plant – simply unpack pallet, pack your finished goods and ship.
- Reduce Packaging Labor Expenses
- Reduce Inventory Costs
- Free up Valuable Plant Space