We’re always looking for good people!
At Custom Equipment Co. we are?always looking for talented individuals with experience in the packaging/manufacturing industry,??Inside sales/marketing support, and packaging design. Please see our available positions below.
Factory Authorized Dealer
We are an authorized Dealer for the brands we carry.? Therefore, you can be assured that we conform to and often exceed our manufacturers? stringent standards. As an authorized dealer of our brands, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for using our products. We also stay on top of product updates and need-to-know information so that we can pass this knowledge along to you. Moreover, rest assured that when you buy products from custommhs.com, the manufacturer will honor all current warranties. You?ll get the best service possible when you need it.
Lowest Price Online Guaranteed
We constantly survey the competition, and we make sure that our prices are the best you will find anywhere.? Custom Equipment Company will match any competitor?s current advertised price for an identical product. We ask that you provide us a copy of the competitor?s current advertised price from a catalog, ad or website.? Provided that the comparison price is for the same product offering, same manufacture, including freight, accessories, services, etc. In unusual circumstances we reserve the right to decline a price match.
Only the Best Products
We have searched far and wide to find superior quality products currently available.? Our online store is teeming with thousands of top-quality products that help you maintain and improve your business, distribution center or manufacturing facility. Custom Equipment Company is 100% committed to providing these high quality items at the best prices online.
Custom Equipment Co.?offers internships for college students. If you are interested in applying for an internship, please contact us.
Establish business plan for marketing Custom Equipment to companies through via our company website, Newsletters, blogs and other social media. This would serve as a catalyst for creating a pipeline for outside sales force which this position would also support. Inside Sales team members would be added as sales are increased to support manager?s overall role and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and execute a marketing & advertising strategy for Sales Team. This would include art direction and content for company web site, marketing brochures, product catalog, monthly email campaigns / newsletters, preparation for trade shows.
- Establish new accounts with emphasis on e-commerce ? help maintain relationships with key clients through support of outside sales force.
- Determine the needs of buyers through market research and analysis to identify future trends and opportunities to increase revenue through local accounts ? find the buyers and needs.
- Write and prepare technical reports; correspondence; and other related items such as: newsletters, articles, presentations, brochures, social media posts, video PSAs, signage, tradeshow displays, etc.
- Manage custom contract projects entailing: product design and modifications, direct communication with 3rd party supplier production & key clients, ability to draw and comprehend 2D/3D prints and models for design and layout requirements.
- Plan & schedule work activities through web or phone generated leads to outside sales force when business-to-business site visit is required.
- Be available for travel as needed for site visits with outside sales force to help prepare proposals for procurement consideration. However, this position would be a support position in our corporate office and/or from home office.
- Prepare estimates or proposals for both internal and external key account clients as needed for sales team when they are unavailable and/or have a heavy work load.
- ?Major advantages would be experience working with social media, optimizing websites and e-commerce sites such as EBay, Amazon and our own online catalog. A must: Team player who is entrepreneurial and self-driven. We want someone who can take this position by the reigns and have clear direction of what they want to achieve that is consistent with our growth and vision model.
- The design skills are not a must-have, but would be a plus if we could have a multi-faceted person to handle this one position to get us moving in the right direction. We could look to add a full time designer / estimator as business growth permits.
- Solidworks, Artios, Adobe Photoshop or other available design programs
- Experience working with social media, optimizing websites and e-commerce sites such as EBay, Amazon and our own online catalog
Establishes, manages, and maintains industrial accounts for material handling and packaging related sales. This entails sales to manufacturers (Automotive, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Meat & Poultry, Textiles and distribution centers) in the territory designated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish a Business Plan in conjunction with the sales manager that sets specific goals for growing sales in industrial accounts in South Carolina / Northwest North Carolina area.
Acts as the primary liaison/contact between manufacturers of goods being sold to companies who require these type goods & services (material handling, custom packaging.)
Makes routine personal visits to companies for the purpose of product training; product implementation, project management for contracts and installs; corporate communication on behalf of the Company
While not traveling, maintains continual contact with companies via phone, facsimile, e-mail and other means of communication for the purpose of product sales promotion, problem resolution and meeting the overall needs and objectives of the position.
Participates in product training activities at manufacturers we represent for both personal development as well as product capabilities for prospects and customers to help foster additional growth in custom packaging related fields. Other promotional events such as trade shows, associations and networking events would be required.
- Industrial Sales experience with existing contacts in the territory; preferably with experience in the scope of material handling and/or packaging.
- Ability to work from home based office to conduct business affairs of the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor?s degree in Packaging, Business, Marketing or related fields preferred