Post-N-Panel Systems for Rigid Queue Barriers – Heavy Duty Panel
Create a safe and secure barrier with our Heavy Duty Crowd Control Post-N-Panel System. The system provides a solid structural barricade that can be portable or more permanent depending on the chosen post base. The security panels seamlessly integrate with existing Single Line or Dual-Line Retracta-Belt posts, allowing them to be purchased as an add-on or a complete system. The heavy-gauge aluminum frame is uniquely designed to accept a variety of insert materials including acrylic, sintra, and even glass. Standard sizes and options ship the fastest. Our unlimited amount of options will suit any requirements.
- Heavy gauge aluminum frame: Premium construction to withstand the toughest wear and tear.
- Integrates with existing Single Line or Dual Line Retracta-Belt posts: Mounts on posts with portable bases, or for a more permanent option choose from our Mini Socket, Magnetic, Fixed or Removable post bases.
- Support bungees available: recommended for single line posts to secure the bottom of the panel to the post for added rigidity.
- Available in five standard sizes: Including a ‘Privacy Panel’ to create a designation or a booth for security areas. Ask about custom sizes.
- Printed messages, logos or advertisements: Available on standard sintra, acrylic, or glass; or on paper displayed between two clear acrylic inserts.
- Ask about custom frame finishes: Different metal finishes or hundreds of powdercoated colors.
- Additional insert materials and thicknesses available: Including misc. metals and additional sintra colors.
- Standard tamper-proof design: Protects your insert material.
- Insert material is replaceable: Change logos, advertisements, directional messages, colors or anything else you want to display.
- Extra heavy base weight, wheels or suction cups available with portable bases.
Retracta-Belt Posts By Visiontron
The high strength, tightly woven belts in RETRACTA-BELT posts are available in 10′ – 30′ lengths. RETRACTA-BELT posts are compatible with most existing posts from other manufacturers. Heavy gauge aluminum or PVC construction makes each post rustproof and highly resistant to the outdoor elements. The outdoor-rated Utility Posts (Models 302, 303, 322, and 323) constructed of high quality recyclable aluminum or premium PVC. Posts insert easily into a solid RECYCLED-RUBBER base or a PLASTIC-FILLABLE base filled with water or sand to increase the base weight up to 30 lbs.
Utility post bases include a built-in handle and compact Stack & Store design, which holds up to 5 posts in a small 15″ x 15″ footprint. All posts except HPM412 ship Knocked-Down in multiples of two. All products featured have a 10 year warranty. Economy stanchions feature a cement sloped base suitable for lighter traffic areas and come with a 3 year warranty. They must be ordered in multiples of two. FOB Shipping Point.
Steel and/or aluminum surcharge may apply.
- 101 Model – 17 lbs. Galvanized Steel with Weather-Protection
- 301 & 321 Model – 18 lbs. cast iron
- 302 & 322 Model – RECYCLED-RUBBER base
- 303 & 323 Model – PLASTIC-FILLABLE base
- PM412 Model – 30 lbs. cast iron weatherproofed w/wheels
Find more amazing products on our Catalog or in our Case Studies!