A 36-degree slope is considered the optimal rise for Industrial Stairways. This is true because the slope keeps the incline manageable and takes up a relatively small footprint in a floorplan likely short on space.
Industrial Stairs come in a variety purposes:
- Ship ladders, designed for shipyards and marine manufacturers, are often built with corrosive elements in mind.
- Catwalk stairs, often built to suit, designed with space and access in the mindset to code and regulation.
- Loft or mezzanine stairs are highly common in warehouse environments, maximizing overhead space that typically covers bathroom, office, locker, or other spaces common in an industrial environment.
- Conveyor stairs can have two steps or 20 flights, with a design focus on safely accessing fast-moving roller equipment.
- Custom fabricated ladders and stairs built as needed to fit whatever space and work requirements that exist for the specific client.
- Create strong and reliable access to mezzanines and elevated platforms with EGA Industrial Stairways. Everything made by EGA Products meets or exceeds OSHA standards.
- All-welded construction ensures more strength and structural rigidity than conventional bolt together units designed for 1,000 lb. moving load!
- Units have 10? channel stringers for enhanced stability, and 1 1/2? square tube handrails.
- Stair treads are a generous 36? wide and feature technologically advanced Grip Strut? tread for slip-resistant footing. Other widths are available.
- Standard and custom rises available.
Find more amazing products on our Catalog or in our Case Studies!