A Complete Range of OSHA-Compliant Safety Gates Provides Permanent Hazard Protection for Internal and External Applications
Our Kee Gate range of self-closing safety gates are ideal for protecting ingress and egress in industrial environments.
The spring-loaded hinge mechanism ensures that the gate will always close, maintaining a safe barrier to protect people when working at heights.
Kee Gate is the safe choice for ladderways, walkways and secure work zones in the Energy sector, including refineries and petrochemical plants where safety and access are a high priority.
Corrosion-resistant to stand up to the elements, Kee Gates are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel and can be powder-coated in safety yellow for visibility.
3 Durable Finishes
- Available in Hot Dip Galvanized
- Yellow Powder-Coated Steel
- High Grade Aluminum
- Fully adjustable
- Widths cut to size on-site
- Connects easily to the supporting structure/post/stringer
- Attaches to flat, square or tubular stringers from 1″ – 1.5″ diameter