Autoquip Bascule Bridges are hydraulically-operated drawbridges. Used to temporarily span a traffic way, such as a railway spur, alleyway, or dock-to-truck loading platform. The hydraulic bridge leaf/platform can be raised and safely stored in the full vertical position when not in use. This eliminates the possibility of interference with rail …
PLT Dock Lift – Convenient Dock Lifting
PLT Dock Lift, formerly known to our customers as PLTC has changed model names to accommodate broader options within our standard specifications. We have more capacity ranges and platform sizes available to tackle most dock lifting needs. The PLT Dock Lift is primarily for …
Ballymore’s Powered Portable Loading Dock
Heavy-duty 1500 lbs. capacity.
Fold down rails.
Extendable side rails.
Convenient 110 volt charging.
Powered in both forward and reversible direction plus the platform can be hydraulically raised from ground level to 55″ high. Features a large platform designed to address a wide variety of products. …
Additional Dock Equipment
Additional Dock Equipment is below. Find more amazing products on our Catalog or in our Case Studies!
Light Communication System (LCS)
Loading Dock Communication System
Light Communication System is an easy to use, dependable, and cost-effective lighting system that quickly establishes a clear line of communication between truck driver and dock …
Steel Yard Ramps
Quickly load and unload trucks, trailers and rail cars from ground level when no freight dock exists. Yard Ramps increase productivity while reducing material handling costs. Great for construction sites. A manual two-speed hand crank for easy one-person height adjustment offers a service range of 45″ to 62″. …
Hydraulic Top of Dock Levelers ?HTD?
Perfect for retrofit situations where working range requirements exceed those provided by the Edge-of-Dock, yet there is no existing pit.
20,000 to 25,000 lb. capacities
Working range of 10? above and 4? below dock
2 year standard warranty (1 year on hydraulics)
55,000 lb. Minimum …
Weather tight enclosure for maximum energy savings
100% lock-stitched seams-double stitched on wear shingle models
4? full length yellow guide strap standard
Head curtain models available with or without foam
Counterbalanced adjustable head pad available
All models use highest grade materials available
Fabric weight …
Absorb 80% or more of impact force
Pressure laminated between heavy structural steel angles
Sizes and thickness to fit all needs
Attaches easily to any surface
Models to meet government and postal requirements
Constructed of tread portion of belted ply tires only
Full length?3/4″ steel rods welded to …
EVR 750 Dock Restraints
ForceFlex hook designs offer superior holding strength yet will allow the truck to depart with the release button is pressed dock restraints
ForceFlex hook only releases when the dock attendant presses the release button.
12″ to 30″ operating range for the dock restraints
Restraining force of …
- Bumpers: protect the dock from truck damage, may also be used as a guide by the truck driver when backing up.
- Dock leveler: a height-adjustable platform used as a bridge between dock and truck, can be operated via mechanical (spring), hydraulic, or air powered systems.
- Dock lift: serves the same function as a leveler but operates similarly to a scissor lift to allow for greater height adjustments.
- Dock seals: compressible foam blocks against which the truck presses when parked; seals are used at exterior truck bays in colder climates where this will provide protection from the weather.
- Truck or vehicle restraint system (dock lock): a strong metal hook mounted to the base of the dock which will hook to the frame or bumper of a trailer and prevents it from rolling away during loading operations, can be operated via manual, hydraulic, or electrical systems; this system can replace or work in conjunction with wheel chocks.