Crossovers and Catwalks
Select from a wide range of configurations and sizes
Treads available in 3/16″ black diamond plate up to 36″ wide or 1/4″ diamond plate up to 48″ wide
One-piece stringers constructed in roll-formed structural channel
Heavy-duty handrails are 1-1/2″ steel square tubing; Inner handrails are easily installed …
Bluff’s industrial stairways are designed and manufactured to your particular application requirements. Our engineers employ code-compliant solutions to fulfill the details of your applications, including specific elevations, stairway lengths, and occupancy loads. Whether you need a new structure integrated into your existing system or a new, freestanding installation, all stairways …
Industrial Stairs and Landings come in a variety purposes:
- Ship ladders, designed for shipyards and marine manufacturers, are often built with corrosive elements in mind.
- Catwalk stairs, often built to suit, are designed with space and access in the mindset to code and regulation.
- Loft or mezzanine stairs are highly common in warehouse environments, maximizing overhead space that typically covers bathroom, office, locker, or other spaces common in an industrial environment.
- Conveyor stairs can have two steps or 20 flights, with a design focus on safely accessing fast-moving roller equipment.
- Custom fabricated ladders and stairs are built as needed to fit whatever space and work requirements that exist for the specific client.
Why should I choose Custom Industrial Stairs and Landings?
Besides having our expert team of engineers and fabricators custom design and manufacture your stairway system. The solutions include:
- Custom design for optimal material access enhancing time/motion efficiencies
- Consistent quality each built to meet or exceed required tolerances
- Ergonomic designs increasing worker safety and efficiency
- Code compliant all products are up-to-date on all OSHA, IBC, ANSI codes/standards.
Industrial Stairway & Landings Additional Features:
- Variety of painted finishes
- Choice of treads
- Bar grating
- Floor plate
Typical industrial applications: automotive, chemical, construction, food, manufactured goods, metalworking, military/government, mining, shipping, steel, textiles, energy.