12”D Reinforced Nose Plate Hand Trucks large nose plate handles the biggest loads, and is strong enough to eliminate bending.
The 12″ deep x 14″ wide reinforced nose safely handles larger, bulk loads. These nose plates are structurally reinforced for extra strength and longer life.
Heavy-duty stair glides are flat and extend under the nose plate, which virtually eliminates breakage
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Features 4 curved cross braces with center strap
- Built for the most abusive industrial environments
- Exclusive extra high stair glides add rigidity to frame
- Tough powder coat finish
- 12”D x 14”W reinforced nose
- 29” stair glides
- Heavy 1.05” 14 gauge tubular steel frame
- Zinc plated “D” axle is interchangeable in tri-hole axle bracket
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some 12”D Reinforced Nose Plate Hand Trucks parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com