300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts are perfect for reaching high shelving or doing work further above ground level. Avoid the awkwardness of using a ladder for the touch jobs. The ability to reach elevated areas with a standing platform for maneuvering provides a convenient means of accessibility to tough storage and working jobs a ladder can’t handle.
- Raise one worker and equipment up to 21′ working height
- Versatile and economical lifts
- Enclosed platform with 42″ guardrails, midrails, gate, toeboards and skid resistant deck
- Built-in ladder with flat skid-resistant treads and grab rails provide access to platform
- Manually propelled
- Self-storing outriggers provide maximum stability
- Leveling jacks secure unit to floor
- Meets and exceeds ANSI
- Rails fold for doorway passage
A cantilevered model is also available to provide safe access to hard-to-reach locations. 300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts have a lifting capacity of 300 lbs. 6″ casters for easy rolling and maneuverability. Hydraulic system includes a dual-action hand pump.
Surcharge may apply.
Additional options are available. Not all options available on all part numbers.
Optional Equipment for the 300 Lb.
One Person Maintenance Lifts
|Fluorescent Tube Holder||$263.69|
|Platform Duplex Receptacle||$463.28|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some 300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com