300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts are perfect for reaching high shelving or doing work further above ground level. Avoid the awkwardness of using a ladder for the touch jobs. The ability to reach elevated areas with a standing platform for maneuvering provides a convenient means of accessibility to tough storage and working jobs a ladder can’t handle.
- Raise one worker and equipment up to 21′ working height
- Versatile and economical lifts
- Enclosed platform with 42″ guardrails, midrails, gate, toeboards and skid resistant deck
- Built-in ladder with flat skid-resistant treads and grab rails provide access to platform
- Manually propelled
- Self-storing outriggers provide maximum stability
- Leveling jacks secure unit to floor
- Meets and exceeds ANSI
- Rails fold for doorway passage
A cantilevered model is also available to provide safe access to hard-to-reach locations. 300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts have a lifting capacity of 300 lbs. 6″ casters for easy rolling and maneuverability. Hydraulic system includes a dual-action hand pump.
Surcharge may apply.
Additional options are available. Not all options available on all part numbers.
Optional Equipment for the 300 Lb.
One Person Maintenance Lifts
|Fluorescent Tube Holder
|Platform Duplex Receptacle
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some 300 Lb. One Person Maintenance Lifts parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com