Acoustic Foams are cut to size and adhere with Sound Stick Adhesive on almost any surface. Available in your choice of Convoluted, Aluminized Mylar Facing or Standard Open-Celled.
Custom Equipment Company’s noise partitions can be a custom design to your exact specifications. Our fiberglass panels offer excellent noise absorption for machinery, walls, doors and many other applications. We have one-side and two-side panels to provide the level of noise protection you need.
- Standard Acoustic Foam (SAF), an open-celled polyurethane flat foam. Charcoal colored, it is effective for mid-to-high frequency noise absorption. Sold in rolls.
- Aluminized Mylar Foam (AMF), an SAF laminated with 1 mil aluminized Mylar facing. The easy-to-clean facing reflects light and heat and protects the foam from dirt, dust, and grease. Sold in rolls.
- Convoluted Foam, a polyurethane foam that offers superior sound absorption. Sold in sheets, 4 to a box.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- Quilted Fiberglass Material (QFM)
- Create quiet floors, ceilings, and walls
- Improve sound and room acoustics
- Noise and vibration control for industrial and environmental settings
- Residential acoustics in home theaters and recording studios
- Vibration isolation for seismic and wind restraint
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Acoustic Foams parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com