Adjustable and Fixed Steel Gantry Cranes are designed for transporting and positioning materials along the beams length. The solid steel construction will provide years of service.
Unit comes standard four (4) position locking swivel casters with roller bearings (2K-4K units have glass filled nylon casters. 6K-8K units have phenolic casters. 10K model has steel casters).
Locks the rigging in 1 of 4 positions; you can set the wheels and push the gantry crane forward, back, left or right. There is an optional total locking casters that lock the rigging in any position and locks the wheel from rotating.
More economical and flexible than permanent cranes and features a quick setup design. Painted blue finish with warning and operating stickers and complete owner’s manual.
Designed for semi-permanent or permanent applications.
Requires assistance from fork truck to set-up.
Hoists and Trolleys sold separately.
4 positions 8″ swivel casters standard.
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction for long lasting use
- Each unit includes four swivel glass filled nylon casters with four-way position locks for safe positioning
- Easy adjustable height can be done with fork truck or other overhead lifting device
- All units comply with applicable CMAA and ANSI specifications
- Solid steel construction will provide years of service
- Adjustable in 6″ increments on adjustable models.
- Large diameter casters will facilitate easy mobility from one workstation to another
- Painted Royal Blue
- Hoists and Trolleys available – Sold separately
- Designed to be portable – Do not move units while loaded
See Related Items below for Steel Gantry Crane Options.
|Steel Gantry Crane Options|
|HAHS-KIT||2-Come-a-longs and 2 cables for height adjustment (not for lifting)||$145.87|
|HAHS-2/4-TLC||Total locking casters for 2,000 and 4,000 lb. units (set 0f 4)||$426.92|
|HAHS-6/8-TLC||Total locking casters for 6,000 and 8,000 lb. units (set 0f 4)||$927.95|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Adjustable and Fixed Steel Gantry Cranes parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com