All-Welded Portable Bar & Pipe Trucks safely store and transport pipes, bars, and other long, awkward items.
Structural channel uprights with 1-1/2″ square tube arms have 4-1/2″H. stops on ends for load retention.
12 ga. steel lower deck stores and transports smaller parts, packages and more.
Handles 3,600 lbs. overall, 2,000 lbs. per level evenly distributed.
Rolls on 4 swivel casters for maneuverability with 8″ x 2″ phenolic wheels for ease of movement – wheel brakes on all casters prevent unwanted movement.
Horizontal storage space, each side –
- Top is 7-1/2″
- Middle is 11″
- Bottom is 15″
11″ platform height. 58″ overall height.
- 2000 lbs. capacity per level, not to exceed 3600 lbs. overall
- Transports bars and pipes
- Durable 12-gauge steel lower deck for smaller packages
- Uprights has 4-1/2” high stops on ends for load retention
- Wheel brakes to help prevent unwanted movement
- Four 8″ x 2” phenolic swivel casters with brakes
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Steel-Bound Platform Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!