Aluminum Appliance & Vending Trucks, High Quality, Full Weld Frame is a lightweight aluminum frame with auto rewind ratchet.
HAAP-612 has double ratchet design for greater cargo security.
HAVT-61 has four wheel kick-out design with 2 x 1″ casters to support heavy loads and help reduce the strain of balancing the cargo over long distances.
- Overall size is 24″ W x 12″D x 61″H
- Lightweight aluminum frame with auto rewind ratchet
- 6″ x 2″ mold-on rubber wheel, poly hub
- Nose plate: 24″ W x 5″ D
Steel and aluminum surcharges may apply.
- Slide nose plate under load, making sure load is fully on plate and against truck frame
- Unlock ratchet locking pawl
- Pull both ends of belt outward until there is enough to go around cargo
- Lock belt clasp together on far side of cargo
- Place pawl in lock position by pushing lever to the left so that it engages ratchet gear securely. Test by pulling on belt, making sure that it cannot be loose
- Using ratchet tighten belt to secure load. Be sure that pawl is in lock position so belt remains tight when ratchet handle releases
- To release load, pull ratchet to loosen pressure on pawl and unlock pawl. Belt is now free to be loosened
- Tilt back truck to balance load. Deploy rear caster assembly by pulling up on side caster carriage release while truck is tilted back
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Aluminum Appliance & Vending Trucks, High Quality, Full Welded Frame parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com