Attached Lid Totes are great for storage of parts and facility items. They have a solid wall inside for easy cleaning and the interlacing-lid allows for stacking and security. These can ward off weathering and other outside contaminants to a degree. Household uses also apply.
Inside dimensions for HDC-2115-12 top 19.7″ x 14 x 11″ bottom 18″ x 12.2″ for HDC-2717-12 top 25.2″ x 15.5 x 11″ bottom 23.7″ x 13.9″.
The Attached Lid Totes have reinforced ribs and close with a padlockable hinged lid that interlocks for extra strength. Totes nest when open to save space. Molded hand grips allow easy lifting. Sold in carton quantities. These Items typically ship in first business day after order*
- Select from Colors Blue and Gray (Stipulate upon ordering)
- Handles for Ease of Carrying
- Durable and Strong Plastic Mold
- Attached Lid that folds to the sides for packing
- These industrial strength totes form a reusable, versatile, economical system for order picking, distribution, shipping or storage
- Attached lids snap securely closed to protect contents from dust or damage
Capacity is dependent upon application and use environment. Specifications subject to change without notice. All dimensions are approximate.
- MATERIAL SURCHARGE MAY APPLY
- $100 minimum order
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Attached Lid Totes parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org