B-Series Non-Telescopic Hydraulic Stacker is designed for all types of applications including lifting and transporting skids, bales, baskets, etc.
Also for loading and unloading trucks, stocking shelves, die and mold handling and will handle all sizes of pallets.
Straddle legs adjust from 41″-50″ I.D. Adjustable 42″ forks.
Includes battery and onboard charger with 6-8 hours use on full charge.
- Six Models To Choose
- Load Weight Capacity: 1,500/2,000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 64″
- Fork Length: 42″
- Forks Adjust: 8-24″
- Straddle Legs I.D.: 41″ – 50″
- Straddle Legs O.D.: 47″ – 56″
- Lowered Fork Height: 3″
- Raised Fork Height: 60″ / 70″ / 80″
- Overall Mast Height: 72″ / 82″ / 92″
- Weight: 625 / 635 / 645 / 675 / 688 / 702 lbs.
- Steer Wheel: 6″
- Load Rollers: 4
- Formed Channel Steel Construction
- Adjustable Forks/Straddle Legs
- 6:1 Safety Factor Ensuring Safe Fork Lowering
- Steel Safety Scree
- On Dash Lever For Lifting & Lowerin
- Rebuilable Pump for Easy Seals/Wiper Replacement
- Hand Controlled Floor-Lock Brake
- High-Quality Powder Coat Paint Finish
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some B-Series Non-Telescopic Hydraulic Stacker parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!