Ground Protection Mats by BAM! exclusive dual side traction design is ideal for equipment and foot traffic on alternate sides. Its strong durable HDPE material resists cutting, fading & will not absorb moisture. Includes ergonomic handle holes for easy loading and un-loading (holes large enough to use with gloves). Integrated end and side channels allow for easy stacking and prevent shifting
According to studies, standing on hard surfaces for lengthy periods of time has a bad impact on a worker’s health and productivity. The purpose of these mats is to reduce fatigue and physical harm to feet, knees and lower back.
Ground Protection Mats by BAM! are available in 4′ x 8′ sizes, rated at 160,000 lbs. or 240,000 lbs. load capacity, respectively. Mats come in black or safety green (3/8″ thickness)
A three year limited warranty ensures these mats to be free from manufacturing and material defects. Value priced versus national brands and a more cost effective alternative to plywood sheets, because these mats are re-usable & won’t absorb moisture.
- Safety Green will not absorb sunlight and get as warm as black mats
- Safety Green will not cause browning and kill turf as fast as black mats
- Will not absorb moisture, chemicals and become heavier and deteriorate like plywood
- Re-usable, weight, color and shape remain consistent over the entire life of the mat
- Large hand holes make loading and unloading easy even with gloves
- 4′ x 8′ sheet weighs only 56 lbs. for easy handling and is rated at 160,000 lbs. subject to ground conditions
- Integrated interlocking tread designs allows for easy stacking and prevents shifting
AVAILABLE NOW in 4′ x 8′ mats.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some BAM Dual Sided Traction Mats parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!