Boltless Shelving Rivet Racks are made out of steel shelving pieces that are held together by a rivet system. Rivet racks are designed to enable simple access on all four sides without the use of sway braces or panels. Loading and unloading become significantly more efficient as a result. Large, bulky boxes or containers, odd-shaped merchandise, and archival record storage boxes are all ideal for storing on rivet racks.
- Beams drop into slots on uprights to create a sturdy, rigid structure.
- Starter uprights are 14-gauge angle posts for use as stand alone sections or at the ends of two or more sections.
- Add-on uprights are 14-gauge T-posts for use as intermediate posts in multiple section rows.
- Easy assembly.
- Includes center support.
- Decking adjustable on 1-1/2″ centers.
- Particle board and wire decking sold separately.
- Available in Dove Gray.
Number of Shelves/Openings:
3 Shelves, 2 Openings and
4 Shelves, 3 Openings
Type: Boltless Rivet
Width (inch): 48
Depth (inch): 24“
Height (inch): 84“
4 Shelves, 3 Openings Add-On
3 Shelves, 2 Openings Add-On
Optional Particle Board and Wire Decking available.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Boltless Shelving Rivet Racks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email, Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!