Box Dumpers are the perfect solution to effortlessly dump material with improved efficiency while reducing employee fatigue or injury. The design of premium box dumpers are compatible with a variety of gaylords, crates, tubs, cartons and other containers to fit your needs.
Chute sizes accommodate containers up to 51” wide by 48” deep (36” x 36” or 51” x 48” sized chutes). A spring-loaded hold down bar is included to help keep containers secure, ranging from 30” to 56” in height (adjustable on 2” increments). Dump heights are available in 36”, 48”, 60” or 72”, each with the following capacity options: 2,000/4,000/6,000 lbs. Side walls and body are constructed of heavy duty 7 gauge steel to withstand the most rigorous use. Units operates using a 3 phase / 60 hz / 460V, 2HP motor.
Safety and Stability
Ensure safety and stability by bolting your unit directly to the floor using the predrilled mounting holes. Simply operate the unit using the convenient hand-held pendant with magnetic back. Pendant completes powered dump cycle and gravity return in less than 60 seconds. The premium dual flow hydraulic control valve system ensures a smooth operation every time while balancing the load and strain on the cylinders, adding longevity to your unit. Loading containers is simple to do manually or using a standard pallet jack (excluding 72” 4,000/6,000 lb. models). The 72” (4,000 and 6,000 lb.) units have a reinforced front base that is raised 12” off the ground and requires a forklift or alternative means of loading your container.
Box Dumpers reduce the need for manual bending and loading, and you can be confident they are built to last with a premium powder coat finish.
All products are shipped fully assembled, and are made in the U.S.A.
- Effortlessly dump material with improved efficiency and reduced fatigue or injury
- Ideal for use with a variety of gaylords, totes, crates, tubs, cartons, and other containers.
- Reduce need for manual lifting, bending, and loading.
- Simply load containers by hand or using a standard pallet jack
- Operate using convenient handheld pendant with magnetic back, controlling the 3 phase 60 hertz, 460 volt motor (2HP)
- 30 second powered dump cycle, with gravity return
- Unit may be bolted to the floor for added safety and stability throughout operation
- Smooth operation utilizing single flow hydraulic control valve system.
- Safely stop and start at any point during dump cycle
- 2,000 lb. capacity (additional 4,000 and 6,000 lb. capacity options available)
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel construction
- Premium powder coat paint finish in green
- Accessory options include: side guards (sold separately)
- 60 second powered dump cycle, with gravity return
- Container hold down bar adjustable on 2″ increments (from 30-42″ in height)
- Made in the USA
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Box Dumpers parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!