Bulk Container With Bottom Discharge, 48″ x 44″ x 47″ Caliber 315 gallon Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are injection molded of FDA compliant materials, therefore have completely smooth surfaces to satisfy the strict hygienic standards. These IBCs are designed to withstand the toughest demands including filling under pressure, long-term outdoor storage, rail transport and hot fill applications, so you can be confident contents are safe.
Caliber Intermediate Bulk Containers offer increased productivity and maximum cube utilization, which results in more volume per pallet. You can move and store more in less space. One Caliber 315 unit holds the equivalent volume of nearly six drums. Also, drums do not utilize all the space in a 48” x 45” footprint, and sometimes even hang over the edges of the pallet taking up additional space. Add this all together and you can save over 40% more volume per pallet!
Features and Benefits
- 315 gallon capacity
- Bottom discharge containers
- Feature built-in sump for bottom discharge
- Reinforced side walls with embedded steel rods
- Lid locking system secures lid at eight tamper evident locations
- Easy assembly and collapsible – up to 2.5:1 return ratio
- Four-way forklift entry *Can stack up to five high with 3,307 lbs. per container
- Low tare weight allows more product per truckload and helps minimize transport costs
- Compatible with disposable liners
- Use with temperatures of 0˚ to 140˚ F
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- 100% recyclable
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Bulk Container With Bottom Discharge parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!