Bull Dolly Kits complete kits include (4) Bull Dollies, (2) Steering Handles and (1) Storage Case.
Available in Nylon, Polyurethane or Steel wheels.
Anything such as large safes, chillers, condensers and machinery can be moved safely and effectively.
A lock enables the units to be operate as swivel or rigid top dollies.
A “diamond” style top plate ensures a non-slip surface, though a neoprene pad should be utilized in addition.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- Nylon – Non-marking wheels for good floor protection and favorable wear. They will not “set” if left under load (static) for a period of time
- Polyurethane – Softer non-marking wheels that provide excellent floor protection on tile floors
- Steel – These wheels provide the best wear characteristics and are great for durable floors
Prepackaged Kit includes:
- (4) Bull Dollies
- (2) Steering Handles
- (1) Storage Case.
- (4) Pre-Load Pads
- Versatile design offering the widest array of top configurations that are built right into the body of the roller
- Lightweight, cost-effective solution for moving heavy equipment such as large safes, chillers, condensers and other machinery
- Ideal for positioning and moving heavy loads either in a straight line or where turns are needed
- Include locks for additional control on long, straight moves. Lock the Swivel on the rollers for moving in a straight line. Unlock the swivel for turning
- Dollies have a diamond steel top design. The spike-like steel grid able to grip into wood and provide a secure move for crated or palletized equipment
- Wheel & axle few moving parts minimizing maintenance requirements
- Includes multi-functional handle for convenient steering and positioning of rollers
- Available in different wheel options to accommodate different work environment
- Swivel section locks in 45 degree increments
- Padded swivel tops
- 1 steel storage case
- 4, 12 and 24 ton capacity per k
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Bull Dolly Kits parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!