Cardboard Baler saves you from wasting time and energy stacking cardboard. With a cardboard baler, those days are over. The large chamber space allows for excellent compaction of material.
Once material is placed in the chamber, the central position of the cylinder compacts the cardboard throughout the highly efficient cycle time to create a space saving cardboard bale. Once the bale has been shaped and the cycle is complete, it can then be discharged from the machine.
The control panel is in a convenient place with large buttons for visibility and ease of use. Assembly is necessary and hardware is comes with the compactor.
- New! Ships in standard 53FT swing door trailer for lower freight cost
- Compact design ships knockdown; some assembly necessary
- Central position of compacting cylinder helps create a space saving cardboard bale
- Control panel with PLC controls for accurate machine logic
• Stacked status lights provide visual information.
Red = Baler is full
Yellow = In use
Green = Ready to use
- Semi-automatic bale ejection system
- Bale size: 60″L x 30″D x 42″H – Bale weight: 1100 /- 100 lbs.
- 460V-3PH 6.5HP high torque TEFC electric motor
- UL listed controls
- Two-speed hydraulic pump yields a cycle time less than 60 seconds
- Fork pockets allow for positioning
- Usable pocket size: 7-5/8″W x 2-5/8″H
- Industrial-grade welded steel construction with durable liquid painted finish
- Minimizes waste
- Enhances recycling speeds
- Painted steel construction
- 460V-3PH AC power
- 2 speed pump
- High bale density (penetration)
- Ships knockdown (can go LTL)
- UL listed controls
- 15.875″ loading height
- 22.75″ load opening
- :60 second cycle time
- Dimensions – 74.25″ W x 41″D x 142.25″H
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Cardboard Baler parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!