Custom Equipment Company’s Cargo Carts are built around a heavy-duty base to prevent damage. Bright electro-zinc plated to prevent rust, prolongs attractive appearance. Rolls smoothly on 5″ x 2″ polyurethane casters, bolted to a welded caster pad for increased protection and durability. 11 ga. square 1-1/4″ steel tube base and 1″ 16 ga. round steel tube sides. Includes one shelf. Additional shelves available.
Cargo Carts are used in applications such as manufacturing, product distribution, retail shelf re-stocking and as merchandising displays.
- Strong 1″ dia. vertical steel tubing and 11 gauge 1-¼” dia.
- steel base tubing feature a bright electro-zinc plated finish with sealant for corrosion resistance.
- Rolls smoothly with 5″ x 1.5″ polyurethane casters (2 swivel and 2 rigid).
- Designed for display and picking operations & narrow aisle applications.
- This cart has a 24″ Width for narrow aisle applications.
- The side mesh is 2″ x 2″ and the base mesh is 1″ x 3.5″.
- Note: The Base of the Truck is also considered a Shelf.
- Available with security door
- Steel surcharges may apply.
- Strong hinges and casters
- 1,800 – 2,000 Lb. weight capacity
- Multiple dimensions
- $200.00 minimum order
- Steel surcharges may apply
Call (855)905-0875 toll free to order shelves.
W x D x H
|HNRC2963SHELF||63″ x 28.5″ x 72″||200 Lbs.||$52.67|
|HNRC3248SHELF||48″ x 32″ x 59″||225Lbs.||$44.05|
|HNRC2448SHELF||48″ x 24″ x 70″||225 Lbs.||$35.75|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Cargo Carts parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!