Corner Movers are for moving in close quarters or “odd” shape items.
Constructed of “Pressed Steel” with the surface consisting of “Ribbed Rubber” to prevent slippage.
Three casters each piece for easy movement.
4 pieces per set.
Surcharge may apply.
Low level corner bogies essentially used to move awkward rectangular loads and give mobility in locations where normal equipment for such handling cannot be used. Easy to position and lift one side of load by a transport jack and slide in corners then repeat for other side. Load platform consists of ribbed rubber for load protection.
- Give mobility in locations where normal equipment for such handling cannot be used
- Easy to position-lift one side of load by a transport jack and slide in corners, then repeat
- Load platform consists of rib rubber for load protection
- Frame construction of press steel
- 3 pieces ball bearing castors in each corner mover
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Corner Movers parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!