Counter Balanced Floor Cranes have an adjustable boom to allow for maximum adjustments and versatility to lift a variety of loads. The boom is raised with a manual hydraulic hand pump or a push of a button on DC powered units. The boom also telescopes out for a greater reach.
The counterbalance design eliminates the need for front legs, making the unit easier to maneuver and ideal for reaching tight, hard to reach areas.
Units roll on two (2) rigid 8″ x 2″ glass-filled nylon and two (2) swivel 8″ x 3″ phenolic casters with side brake.
- Hand Pump or 12V DC Powered Operation
- Unique design allows access to hard to reach areas
- Counterbalance weights eliminate the need for legs
- Telescoping boom allows for greater reach when needed
- Solid steel construction provides a long lasting rugged use
- Uniform capacity 500 – 2,000 lbs.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Counter Balanced Floor Cranes parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!