Counter-Balanced Powered Drive Lifts are ideal for die loading, machine feeding and for loading and unloading trucks.
Powered by a 700 watt driving motor and 2000 watt lifting motor. 12 amp charger.
Individual forks are 36-1/4″ long.
Works with both skids and pallets.
Includes rider platform.
Proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function When actuated, the emergency reverse belly switch instantly reverses direction and moves the unit forward (away from the operator) until the switch is released or after five seconds have elapsed. The built-in safety circuit will automatically disable the entire unit if the emergency reverse belly switch is activated for more than 5 seconds after which the unit must be re-set to return to normal operating conditions.
This state-of-the-art safety device provides a high degree of operator protection.
- Includes an electromagnetic disc brake
- Automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases the handle
- 0.7 KW drive and 2.0 KW lift motor. 3-4 hour operation at full charge – 8 hours when used intermittently
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Uses two 12V batteries
- Easy access battery compartment simplifies battery maintenance
- Adjustable forks suitable for different pallets
- Individual forks are 4″ wide
- Overall size is 35″W x 110″L
Optional 42″L forks
Price – $796.85
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Counter-Balanced Powered Drive Lifts parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!