Counterbalance Lift Trucks roll smoothly on 5″ diameter phenolic wheels.
1000 lb. capacity at 13″ load center. Not recommended for moving long distances or over uneven surfaces.
Counterweight (ballast) included in pricing and shipping weights.
- Overall length on 25″ forks is 61″ and on 30″ forks is 66″
- Counterweight (ballast) included in pricing and shipping weights.
Powered lift, manual drive stackers. Counterweight design eliminates front straddle legs making this stacker ideal for feeding machinery, lifting to docks or mezzanines or anywhere that extended base legs could cause interference.
Works with open and closed bottom pallets.
- Capacities up to 1,000 lbs.
- Lifting Heights to over 12 ft.
- Powered Lift
- Powered Drive
- Straddle or Counterweight Styles
- AC or DC Power
- Forks, Platforms or Booms
- A wide variety of options and accessories to create custom tailored solutions
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Counterbalance Lift Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!