Counterweighted Cranes are proof loaded at 150% of its rated capacity to insure integrity and is equipped with a safety valve to prevent dangerous overloading.
Hydraulic lift is controlled by a hand pump and precision lowering is regulated by a needle valve.
All cranes are shipped complete with extension boom, safety swivel hook, counterweights, steering handle and roller bearing phenolic wheels.
Exceeds ASME PALD-12 and ANSI Z535 standards. Optional wheels, floor lock and power lift option featuring deep cycle battery — fully automatic charger plus a remote pendant on 20′ coil cord available — Call 855-905-0875 for details.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- 1000-pound capacity at a 24″ load center
- Lift heights of 66″ and 76″. Forks reach completely to the floor when lowered
- Hydraulic rams and pedal pumps are oversized for years of trouble-free operation
- Forks are heavy duty 4″ wide 1″ thick solid steel and adjustable from 8″ to 26-½ ” O.D.
- Roller chain with over 9000 lb. yield
- Floor lock is standard
- 2″ wide phenolic wheels are standard, optional wheels available
- Battery powered lift models also include a heavy-duty deep-cycle battery and a 10 amp automatic built-in charger
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Counterweighted Cranes parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!