“Cushion Load” Shelf Trucks have 1,200 lbs. load weight capacity with 9″ pneumatic casters for maximum cushion, or 1,500 lbs. capacity with 10″ puncture-proof solid rubber wheels.
Available with 1-1/2″ lip edge or flush edge shelves with smooth or non-slip vinyl surfaces.
Gray powder coat finish.
Use in warehouse or storage facilities, medical offices or hospitals, schools and restaurants.
- All-welded construction
- 12 gauge shelves
- 1,500 lbs. load weight capacity
- 36-1/2″ overall height
- Cushion-load wheels roll over rough and uneven surfaces
- 10″ Puncture-proof solid rubber casters or 9″ Pneumatic casters
- Deep top trays help to retain the load
- Ships fully assembled and ready for immediate use
- Durable gray powder coated finish
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some “Cushion Load” Shelf Trucks parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!