Custom Designed Work Stations
Design your own workstation and view it in 3D
– NOW WITH INSTANT PRICING –
Use the 3D Configurator to design an industrial or technical workstation, so you can find the best work space solution to meet your needs. To begin, all you need is a mobile phone or a computer with internet browser. No downloading is necessary and using the software is free of charge.
With the software, the workstation you design is set up on the screen according to your choices. You can easily view from different directions, giving you a vantage point from all angles. This makes figuring out the proportions of the workstation easier. When the design is complete, you can email the image and list of products in PDF format to yourself. You can also send a request for an offer for the workstation you design.
Select from these Custom Designed Work Stations and Multi-Use Workspace Designs…
Every industry has the jack-of-all-trades. This is the bench for them! Cornerstone workbenches are standard tables that are suitable for a broad range of tasks, including but not limited to: testing, packing, repairing, inspecting. The Cornerstone table rating is for regular use with weights up to 2000 lbs (evenly loaded). This degree of strength is achieved by using a solid table structure with steel tabletops. This workbench is more than just a table!
Cornerstone Workbench Features
- 4-legged steel structure
- 2000-lbs. load capacity, for even the toughest environments
- Can easily equip with accessories
- Several sizes available through QuickShip – Get yours shipped in 5 days
Sometimes a plain table is all you need. The TP workbench is a solid, ergonomic standard 4-leg workbench that is suitable for various industrial tasks and environments. A cost-effective alternative that is also easy to customize using the wide range of accessories and add-ons.
What is Ergonomics? Ergonomics is always taken into account when designing a workspace. Because these products are modular, the workstation solutions we design are cost-effective and comply with the principles of the LEAN philosophy, emphasizing the removal of waste within a process or space. Our range of products help obtain safe and functional workspaces for the most demanding working conditions, so you can work efficiently and effectively.
TP Workbench Features
- Low-cost and cost-effective standard workbench
- Suitable for most industrial jobs and environments
- Sturdy and durable, the steel frame’s load capacity is max 660 lbs
- Easy to customize with a wide range of accessories and add-ons to meet various needs
The LMT workbench is a light-weight, multipurpose, electric height adjustable workbench, suited especially well for use in light industry, laboratories, and quality assurance. Furthermore it is quickly adjustable and has the broadest height adjustment range among our workbenches. A wide range of accessories are available for workbenches equipped with an above workbench add-on (upright tube module).
The LMT is a light ergonomic multipurpose workbench that can be equipped for any light industrial or office work. Suitable for assembly work, quality checking, packing tasks and as a designer or supervisor‘s workbench. The bench complies with ergonomic standards for both sitting and standing positions
LMT Workbench Features
- Ideal for light industry
- Electric motor height adjustment range 645–1145 mm
- Available in four sizes – width 1000, 1200, 1500, and 1800 mm
- Maximum load capacity for workbench 150kg, for above workbench add-ons 80 kg
- Also available with ESD protection
TPB Packing Workbench
The TPB packing workbench is a well-thought-out, safe, and easy all-in-one solution for your packing needs. There is a wide range of packing accessories and add-ons available to customize your standard bench. Designed with workplace ergonomics in mind: all the packaging materials are within easy reach. This workbench increases efficiency, accuracy, safety, and comfort, and facilitates the change of shift for packing staff. High-quality TPB packing workstations are suitable for use in dispatch departments, web shops, and logistics centers.
TPB Packing Workbench Features
- The TPB standard package includes: 2 roll holders, an upper shelf, divider hoops, a perforated panel, an auxiliary shelf
- Plenty of room to work, and space for packaging supplies and materials
- Adapts and grows according to needs; 50+ accessories, including a tape dispenser, a label dispenser, and a tool holder box
- Stepless height-adjustable workbench (25.59″–35.43″) and above workbench add-on (42.52″–61.02″)
- Easy to buy, transport, and assemble
- Complete the packing environment with carton trolleys, cutters, proper light fixtures, and ergonomic chairs
Multiline Material Flow System
MultiLine Material Flow System is expressly designed as an accessory for workspace solutions. Its underlying concept is simple: By connecting workstations to a transfer line you can achieve a more flexible and controllable material flow between workstations without sacrificing characteristics such as usability or ergonomics.
Production efficiency depends on
efficient material handling
On assembly lines, efficient material handling is crucial to productivity. Since transportation does not involve processing the item, transport times should be minimized. With properly planned material flows, buffer sizes are minimized and thus the WIP (work in process) value reduced. Standard modules are easy to integrate with existing packing equipment, keeping investment costs low.
Multiline Material Flow Features
- MultiLine is a material flow concept based on modules including: Workstations, Conveyors (manual), Component stocks, Buffer stocks
- Corner and crossing sections available for three pallet sizes: 7.87″ x 7.87″, 11.81″ x 11.81″, 15.75″ x 15.75″
- Rotate platform with pneumatic pop-up pads for workstation
- Roller profiles galvanized steel with plastic rolls
- Combination is ESD-protected
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Custom Designed Work Stations parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!