Cylinder Storage Lockers premium construction resists corrosive elements when stored outside — won’t rust or corrode.
Wire mesh sides allow for quick visual inspection of the cylinders and prevents dangerous build-up of any flammable gases.
Sloped roof sheds water and ice.
Cylinders stay clear of ground with heavy duty rack or strong floor plate on vertical storage locker.
Horizontal lockers feature divided sections for segregation — adjustable plated steel chain to hold cylinders in place.
Vertical unit offers easy to use rack positions for storage of 20 or 33 lb. cylinders.
Can be anchored for increased security and stability.
Compliance with NFPA 58 code for LPG storage and OSHA 1910.110.
Ships fully assembled saving set-up time and money.
- Ideal solution for safely securing LPG cylinders
- Extremely durable and easy-to-use
- Constructed of 100% welded aluminum
- Will not rust, corrode or discolor
- Expanded .065″ (1.65mm) thick metal panels are the strongest in the industry – offering additional resistance to tampering
- Welded security lug on front panel door accepts a padlock (not included) for extra protection
- Heavier gauge aluminum mesh and extruded (not bent) frame add rigidity
- All models have an exclusive solid aluminum roof panel that slants toward the back to shed water and ice
- Multiple styles available
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Cylinder Storage Lockers parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!