Drip Pads are flexible, portable pads featuring replaceable, oil only sorbent within a welded leak proof barrier.
Patented design includes a coated mesh outer layer to trap coarse debris.
These drip pads feature replaceable, oil-only sorbent within a welded leakproof barrier.
Rated for drive over applications, pads include brass grommets in opposing corners for anchoring. Anchoring stakes not included.
Outer shell is reusable with optional refill sorbent packs.
Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC).
- Capture small oil leaks and drips before they contaminate the ground or create unsafe work surfaces
- Lightweight, flexible, and portable
- Made from UV- and chemical-resistant EnGuard™I, PVC coated fabric
- Patented design feature includes a coated mesh outer layer to trap coarse debris
- Helps comply with EPA SPCC regulations
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Drip Pads parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!