Drum Dumpers With Manual Rotation are available with manual lift by means of a foot pedal, pneumatic lift by means of a rechargeable air tank or 24-volt DC powered lift.
With a choice of single stage masts providing 17”, 40” or 60″ of vertical lift. The clamp is designed to handle 22 – 23.5” diameter drums and rotates 180° degrees with a self-stopping 16″ hand wheel.
A ratchet and pawl locking device secures the drum in place. Optional scales permit extremely accurate dispensing by weight. Standard units come in safety yellow powder coating. FDA approved metallic gray powder coating or stainless-steel construction are also available.
- Darcor Ergonomic Casters 5″ x 2″: (2) rigid, (2) swivel
- Step-down foot floor locks for added safety.
- Manual foot pump elevates drum at 1″ per stroke to 60″ above floor level depending on model.
- Pneumatic Lift Cylinder & Refillable Air Tank Powered Lift
- DC Power Lift, 24-Volt with Inboard Charger, Key Switch, Battery Discharge Indicator in a Latchable Cabinet.
- Easily Controlled Geared Rotation by means of a Self-Stopping Hank Crank or optional 16″ Self Stopping Hand Wheel.
- Heavy PVC Chain Cover Holds Plastic, Fiber and Steel Drums
- Safety Yellow Powder Coating or optional FDA Approved Epoxy Powder Coating with stainless steel hardware.
- Adapters are Required to Handle Small Diameter Drums
- Both Non-Intrinsically-Safe and Intrinsically-Safe Scales Provide Extremely Accurate Dispensing By Weight
Custom Equipment Company – Drum Handling Specialists
|Available Options For Select Models|
|-3530061||Stainless steel adjustable foot for CR or FCR clamp (Qty 1 bolt-on)||$375.00|
|-3530062||Stainless steel pony hold down for CR or FCR clamp (Qty 1 bolt-on)||$445.00|
|-SP||FDA approved metallic gray powder coating w/stainless steel hardware||$400.00|
|-SDA1420||Small drum adaptor set for CR or FCR (for 14″ – 20″ drum; includes pins)||$575.00|
|-353ACP||Adjustable clamping pressure with gauge||$650.00|
|-DHADMB||Anti-drift motor brake||$1,500.00|
|-S||Non-intrinsically safe scale system: Doran 7000XL indicator||$3,300.00|
|-IS||Intrinsically safe scale system: Rice Lake 882IS indicator||$5,000.00|
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Drum Dumpers With Manual Rotation parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!