Drum Lifter attaches to a monorail or crane to move a drum in the upright position. Safety design supports drum from the bottom.
Handles steel, plastic or fiber drum with 22″ to 23-1/2″ dia. and heights 23″ to 38″. Accepts Diameter Adaptors for smaller drums.
Strong 1000 lb. capacity. Load Test Certified.
Where is this drum lifter used?
- Docks and mezzanines
- Oil rigs and other marine applications
- Construction sites
Lift a Drum with Your Crane Model H284 Fork Hook Secure drum with web strap and ratchet positive grip mechanism around the drum.
Drum is supported from below by a bar at the bottom. This ensures you can transport drums safely with no chance of sliding out. No tools are necessary. After loading, the unit carries the drum without tilting it. Each model has a load test at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ASME B30.20. A load test certificate comes with each unit.
- This drum lifter is a safety conscious method to lift a steel, plastic or fiber drum with your crane and hoist
- Holds drum UPRIGHT… has NO tilt function
- Has under drum support and web strap around drum
- WEB STRAP positive grip around drum
- Lift various size plastic, steel or fiber drum
- 22” to 23.5” (55.9 cm to 59.7 cm) diameter
- 23” to 38” (58.4 cm to 96.5 cm) tall
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for smaller drum
- Every unit is individually load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity, and ships with load test certificate
- Drum Lifters comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20 standard for mechanical, below-the-hook lifting devices as it applies to the following:
- Rate load markings and unit identification
- Minimum design safety factor of 3, on yield strength, for load bearing structural components
- Welding is certified by welders who have passed the ANSI/AWS D14.1 welding qualification test
- All welding is in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Drum Lifter parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!