EcoPolyBlend™ IBC Pallet is made of 40% recycled, corrosion resistant polyethylene. It provides compliance to environmental regulations and helps meet green initiatives.
Large 372 gallon leak tight sump reliably contains big spills.
Sturdy internal pillar supports remove for easy sump cleaning.
Forklift pocket front and back makes it simple to reposition empty pallet.
Dirt hiding black body keeps indoor facilities looking clean.
Exceeds EPA, SPCC, NFPA1, and the Int’l Fire Code
- Reliable spill protection and safe storage for indoor IBCs
- Sump Capacity – 373 gallons
- Complies with EPA SPCC regulations and meets fire codes
- Ships fully assembled
- 40% recycled
- (UDL) Uniformly Distributed Load – 1,250 Lbs/567 Kgs. per drum, for DrumSheds™ and Pallets
- Safe allowable uniform distributed load of 9,000 lbs (4082 kg) based on a service temperature range of -30°F to 120°F (-39°C to 49°C)
Measures 55″W x 55″D x 37.5″H
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some EcoPolyBlend™ IBC Pallet parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!