The Electric Pallet Stacker is a powered drive, powered lift stacker with fixed forks and fixed support legs allowing it to handle open bottom skids (not for use with regular pallets). This electric pallet stacker is designed to transport and stack open bottom skids to a maximum height of 137″. Stacker features a 2,500 LB maximum capacity up to 62″ lift, and 1,500 LBS from 63″ to 137″. Designed to operate smoothly on concrete floors and is ideal for warehouse, loading dock, and store floor applications. Electric pallet stacker comes standard with a safety guard on the mast. The ergonomic handle features a safety punch button with warning buzzer and “tortoise” push button for slow motion. It features steel and plastic construction for years of reliable service.
- 2,500 LB capacity from 0″ to 62″ and 1,500 LBS from 63″ to 137″
- Service range: 3½” to 137″
- Overall mast height: 88⅝” lowered, 154⅛” raised
- (2) 12V batteries, onboard battery charger and battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features safety punch button with warning buzzer and “tortoise” push button for slow motion
- Fork size: 22″W x 45″L
- Individual Fork Width: 6″
- Stacker rolls smoothly on rubber steer and load casters
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Weight: 1376 LBS
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some item parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org