The Pramac PMC-S-FF-137 Electric Pallet Stacker is a powered drive, powered lift stacker with fixed forks and fixed support legs allowing it to handle open bottom skids (not for use with regular pallets). This electric pallet stacker is designed to transport and stack open bottom skids to a maximum height of 137″. Stacker features a 2,500 LB maximum capacity up to 62″ lift, and 1,500 LBS from 63″ to 137″. Designed to operate smoothly on concrete floors and is ideal for warehouse, loading dock, and store floor applications. Electric pallet stacker comes standard with a safety guard on the mast. The ergonomic handle features a safety punch button with warning buzzer and “tortoise” push button for slow motion. The Pramac PMC-S-FF-137 features steel and plastic construction for years of reliable service.
- 2,500 LB capacity from 0″ to 62″ and 1,500 LBS from 63″ to 137″
- Service range: 3½” to 137″
- Overall mast height: 88⅝” lowered, 154⅛” raised
- (2) 12V batteries, onboard battery charger and battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features safety punch button with warning buzzer and “tortoise” push button for slow motion
- Fork size: 22″W x 45″L
- Individual Fork Width: 6″
- Stacker rolls smoothly on rubber steer and load casters
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Weight: 1376 LBS
For Monthly Updates Subscribe to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!