ER Roll Manipulators are an extensive line of ergonomic manual push around Roll Transporters as well as self-propelled Roll Transporters to help eliminate the risk of injuries caused by manually handling rolls.
Designed to lift, pick, and rotate a wide range of roll weights and diameters from the floor or a pallet; then transport and place those rolls onto converting machines.
Our manual push around units feature Darcor™ ergonomic casters, which enable the operator to easily maneuver a fully loaded machine with minimal effort.
To discuss the specifics of your roll handling project, please contact us today!
ER models are designed for handling roll materials with capacities of up to 1,200lbs (545kg) for clamp rotators, and a single or two stage mast for lift heights from 48″ to 144″.
Straddle leg models range from 34.5″ to 56″ wide and 44″ to 53″ in length based on clamp and weight capacity requirements. Other available options include: side shifter, a small roll adaptor, and adjustable clamping pressure.
Both the SRCR and LRCR clamps are able to pick and place rolls in both horizontal and vertical orientations. These models are available with a series of clamps capable of handling roll diameters from 5” to 40”.
All pricing subject to change.
Steel surcharges may apply.
- Darcor Ergonomic Casters: (2) 8″ x 2″ rigid. (2) 5″ x 2″ swivel.
- Foot Floor Lock for added safety
- Power clamp, lift and 360 degree rotation
- (2) 12-volt AGM deep cycle batteries, 24 volt system, with automatic charger, key switch, battery and discharge indicator
- Red deadman safety switch to prevent accidental opening of clamp
- 34.5″ overall width with an adjustable leg feature to control capacities from 200 lb/90 kg to 1200 lb/544 kg.*
- Capacities vary by clamp*
- Powder coated for durability with an FDA appoved powder coating available as an option
- Clamps and lift height vary to meet customer requirements
- Some Popular Options: Side Shifters, Adjustable Clamping Pressure, Small Roll Adapters and Scales
- Great for paper roll handling as well as the handling of other materials
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
|Available Options For Select Models|
|-SRA||Small Roll Adaptor (RCR Clamps)||$600.00|
|-353ACP||Adjustable clamping pressure with gauge||$650.00|
|-DHADMB||Anti-drift motor brake||$1,500.00|
|-S||Non-intrinsically safe scale system:
Rice Lake 680i indicator
|-IS||Intrinsically safe scale system:
Rice Lake 882IS indicator
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some ER Roll Manipulators parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!