Ergonomic High Speed Electric Chain Hoist dual speed ED-DA model also has a quick disconnect hook, allowing for custom end effectors.
The single-speed ED-V model has a Smart Speed Technology, which allows the user to change the factory set speed of 16 fpm (8 fpm for 1000 lb. capacity) to a higher speed, within each model’s maximum range.
Both models are lightweight and have low headroom to fit into tight areas. They are both easy to install, move and store.
Call for 855-905-0875 details.
- Engineered for maximum operator comfort and control
- Single-hand, dual-speed adjustable (DA) cylinder control model is ideal for workbench, assembly and repetitive operations
- Single-phase, single-speed (V) model allows user to increase speed with a simple adjustment inside the hoist
- Double Braking System: Provides protection with a Weston style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake
- Compact Design: Die-cast aluminum body is light weight and low headroom to fit into tight areas. Easy to install, move and store
- Heavy Duty Motor: With .4 to .8 horsepower is above standard for industrial situations. The compact DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- High Performance Friction Clutch: Is integrated with the load brake and designed to slip to prevent overwinding or overtravel
- Heat Treated Gearing: Deep-groove ball and needle bearings are immersed in an oil bath resulting in smooth, quiet operation.
Call 855-905-0875 for exact shipping charge.
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Ergonomic High Speed Electric Chain Hoist parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!