Flammable Cabinets manual close doors opens to a full 180°.
Self Close Doors – shuts, indexes and latches automatically, a fusible link holds the door(s) open but will melt under fire conditions at 165°. Self close mechanism is concealed.
- All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2″ insulating air space
- Doors have 56% more steel with safety rounded corners
- Double walled doors 18 gauge (except unique 14 ga. outer doors)
- 2″ leak proof sill to contain spillage
- 4″ heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins
- Twin 2″ flame arrester vents and adjustable leveling feet
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 3″ centers
- Safety signage in large lettering
- Three point locking system with premium flush paddle handles standard
- Chemical storage maximum. Class I and II 60 gals. Class III 120 gals
- FM approved
- Powder coated finish
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Flammable Cabinets parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!