Flammable Storage Cabinets are required by OSHA and UFC in commercial and industrial facilities where flammable liquids are used and stored.
Cabinets feature recessed lockable paddle latch and 3 point locking systems which greatly improves security.
Bunged air vents on each side of the cabinet allows for greater ventilation.
Constructed of all welded Heavy Duty Steel.
2″ wide louvers support shelves.
Units safely contain hazardous chemicals, reducing the risk of fire.
Steel surcharges may apply.
- Sturdy all welded double wall steel construction
- Choice of manual or self closing doors
- 2” wide louvers support shelves, adjustable on 4” centers
- 2” Deep leak proof base
- Safely contains hazardous chemicals reducing the risk of
- Units come fully assembled and ready for use
- Electrical ground to aid in the elimination of an
- Improved security with recessed lockable paddle latch and
3 point locking system
- Bunged air vents on each side of the cabinet allow for
- Safety Yellow, powder coat finish
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Flammable Storage Cabinets parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!