Foot Pump Scissor Lift Tables are used by all types of manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
Features torsion tubes for side to side stability, pressure flow control valve to control lowering, and foot pump.
Rugged welded steel construction.
Blue paint finish.
Foot pump scissor lift tables are necessary in all types of manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
- Variable-height design improves worker ergonomics
- Manual two-speed hydraulic foot pump quickly raises & lowers platform
- Raise and lower unique platform design to load or unload
- Strong, durable steel construction provides long lasting use
Anchor and reinforce table to concrete foundation with 1/2” anchor bolts of adequate length determined by your building engineer.
- Foot Pump models: Install anchor bolts through bolt holes A, B, E, & F.
- DC Modular Power Unit models: install anchor bolts at points A, B, C, & D.
Periodically inspect the anchor points. If bolts have loosened, tighten them. Examine the concrete around the anchor points for damage. If the unit can no longer be solidly anchored at its current location, install the table in a new location.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Foot Pump Scissor Lift Tables parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com