Fork Extensions design are used together with a fork style material handling equipment. It is compatible with most fork sizes of up to 2” thick and features a simple yet ergonomic design allowing you to easily attach and detach them when necessary. Furthermore, steel retaining straps come with the extensions to help keep the them in place when in use.
The extensions are 4”W, 5″W and 6″W and are available in 3 different lengths which are for dealing with long, bulky or large items. It has an all-steel construction with a powder coated finish offering quality, durability and strength for all types of material handling applications.
Note that the colors of fork extensions may come either in orange or yellow depending on which stock is currently available. Prices include two pieces of fork extensions.
- Designed for use when long objects or large pallets need to be moved or lifted
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction guaranteeing durability and longevity
- Ergonomic design which slides easily onto existing forks
- Fits forks up to 2″ thick
- Includes steel retaining strap prevents fork extensions from sliding off forks during use
- Superior power-coated yellow/orange finish
- Fork extensions are sold in pairs
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Battery Operated Scissor Lift Tables parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!