Fully Powered Stackers move and lift pallets in distribution centers and big box stores.
These stackers are ideal for positioning dies, feeding materials into machinery or loading/unloading trucks, as the lack of protruding outrigger legs allows the unit to approach the work area without interference.
Proven battery powered hydraulic pump lifts and lowers cargo via a hand-held remote control to ensure operator safety. Maintenance-free 12V battery, 10 amp battery charger, voltmeter and keyed on/off switch are standard. Lift truck may be operated on AC current while recharging.
Powered Lift & Drive Models include a high-torque drive motor that provides effortless forward/reverse movement of the stacker. Ergonomic handle controls variable speed with left or right hand and offers an auto-reverse safety belly button switch. 180° hinged design allow precise steering in confined spaces. Spring-loaded mechanism automatically compensates for uneven floors ensuring drive wheels maintain contact with the floor. Twin maintenance-free batteries provide power for propulsion and lift.
Steel surcharges may apply.
- Battery Powered System provides both propulsion and lift
- Eliminates the stress and strain of lifting and transporting heavy loads
- Simple to use finger-tip controls are built into steering handle
- 180 degree hinged design allows precision steering in confined spaces
- Spring loaded mechanism automatically compensates for uneven floors ensuring drive wheels maintain constant contact with floor
- Automatic emergency safety switch instantly reverses direction if control post comes in contact with an obstacle
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free sealed battery provides more than ample power for propulsion and lift
Counter Balance Weight Kits (for use w/counter-balance models only)
- SKU – H261041-200 LB Kit
- 334 Lb. Weight Capacity
- SKU – H261042-400 LB Kit
- 668 Lb. Weight Capacity
- SKU – H261043-600 LB Kit
- 1,000 Lb. Weight Capacity
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Fully Powered Stackers parts may have sharp edges, so CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!