Gas Cylinder Cabinets feature lockable angle frame mesh doors with slide bolt hasp (lock not included).
All welded, ready to use construction. 13 ga. flattened mesh sides and 14 ga. top and bottom.
Corner posts are 1-1/2″ x 3/16″ thick angle.
Foot pads with pre-drilled holes.
Yellow powder coat finish with red safety signage.
Vertical & Combo cabinets feature safety retention chains.
Horizontal 20-48 lb. Cylinder Storage Cabinets –
Stores forklift propane cylinders on their sides.
Vertical Cylinder Storage Cabinets –
Vertical cylinders up to 200 lbs. 5-10 & 10-20 cylinder units with safety retention chains.
Upright Small Propane Storage Cabinets –
Stores cylinders for floor scrubbers and other tanks in upright position.
- Lockable mesh door(s) with slide bolt hasp, lock not included
- All welded, ready to use, meets OSHA 1910
- 13 gauge flattened mesh sides
- 14 gauge solid top
- 1 ½” x 3/16″ thick corner angles
- Foot pads with pre-drilled holes
- Powder coated safety yellow
- Safety signage in large red letters
- Smooth 1″ tube support rails for cylinder protection
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Gas Cylinder Cabinets parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!