Heavy duty warehouse guard rail, safety barriers, and forklift guardrails are tested to withstand 10,000 lbs. at 4 mph. Quick ship stock!
Warehouse guard railing systems are an essential safety component within your facility. Guard rail provides a physical and visual barrier to protect from forklift and motorized vehicle accidents. The rail system installation can be along pedestrian walkways to keep your employees safe.
Guard rail separates work areas from forklift driving lanes. This reduces the chance of worker accidents and equipment damage. Places you should install guarding includes in-plant offices, shipping departments, around machinery, walkways and at the ends of pallet racking.
Basic Specifications and features:
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs at 4 mph.
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel.
- Powder-coated Handle It® yellow for maximum visibility and durability.
- Rail lengths from 2′ to 10′ long.
- Columns 4.75″ × 4.75″ steel square tube mounted on a 10″ × 10″ base plate.
- Designed for faster installation to cut down on labor costs.
- Single (18″) or double high (43″) rail systems.
- Bolted rail or drop in rail styles.
- Universal 4 way mounting posts eliminate the need for “end” or “line” posts.
- All anchors and hardware/caps are included.
- In-stock items can ship within 24 hours of P.O receipt.
Benefits of using a heavy-duty guard rail system:
- Tested to withstand impacts of 10,000 lbs at 4 mph
- Posts have pre-tapped holes on all four sides which enables 90 degree turns without additional hardware or special posts
- The guardrail- powder-coated yellow for a durable and highly visible finish
- Standard products are stocked, and custom lengths are available
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship
- Our extensive inventory means you get your material fast
- We ship orders the same or next day on standard items
- Our universal posts make installs quicker, saving you time and money
- We adhere to strict quality standards
- Our custom shop can create products to fit your unique design needs
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Guard Rail – Heavy Duty parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!
**Pricing based on 2′ Sections with double barrier and 2 posts**