Halo™ Wall Mount Eye and Eye/Facewash Series feature Halo sprayheads, integral strainers, and powder coated Hi-Viz safety yellow for easy visual identification.
Aquaduct™ self-draining design eliminates bacteria growth from standing fluid. Integral clear see-through dust cover (shown) keeps device free of debris and ready for use.
Eye/Facewash provides 20% better facial coverage than any other unit in an emergency. Eyewash features flip open dust caps. Retrofit kits are available to upgrade existing installations. UL Classified to meet ANSI/ISEA Z358.1.
- Enhanced dust cover protects bowl and spray heads to keep them clean and ready for emergency situations
- Universal, single-step, ergonomic hand activation paddle
- Separate supply and waste pipes prevent cross-contamination
- Large, contoured bowl design funnels water into drain and keeps water contained
- Self-draining Aquaduct™ removes standing water away from the spray head, and reduces bacterial growth when not in use
- Integral strainer reduces debris and prevents clogging
- Dust cover caps are hinged for a secure hold
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Halo™ Wall Mount Eye and Eye/Facewash Series parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!