Hazardous-Area Drum Heaters are designed for metal drums.
These hazardous-area heaters have exceptional durability and strength.
Blanket leads are 6-feet long and are enclosed in a liquid-tight conduit.
Moisture and chemical resistant.
Attached adjustable dual set-point NEMA-7 temperature controller with 6-foot power cord.
Standard and heavy-duty drum and barrel heating solutions provide practical and efficient means of freeze protection, viscosity control and temperature maintenance for your materials.
- FM Approved for Class 1 & 11, Division 2 environments
- High-limit thermostat designed to keep heater below NEC Article 500 T-rating
- Moisture and chemical resistant – IP 54 rated
- HDHCX Series: 6 ft (1.8 m) long power cord with explosion proof plug
- HDHNX Series: 1 ft (.3 m) long power cord with explosion proof plug
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Hazardous-Area Drum Heaters parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!