Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Welded Cabinets have lockable doors, lever handle, and 3-point locking system. Handle does not include padlock. Manual doors open 180°.
Four durable 14 ga. steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2″ centers. 1000 lb. capacity per shelf.
4″ high legs allow for movement of empty unit with fork lift truck. Overall height – 78″.
Powder coat black finish.
Surcharge may apply.
- All welded 14 gauge construction
- Capacity – 1,000lb. per shelf, evenly distributed
- Lockable doors, with lever handle, 3-point locking system
- Doors open full 180°. (Padlock is not included)
- Shelves adjust on 2 1/2″ centers
- Legs allow for moving of empty unit with forklift truck
- Overall height is 78″
- Powder-coated black finish
Custom Equipment Company – Material Handling Specialists
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Welded Cabinets parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!