Heavy-Duty Casters one-piece combination lower ball race and king pin improves structure rigidity and easier swiveling.
3/4″ king pin is orbital cold formed for superior strength and stability.
Swivel casters feature grease seals, keeping dirt out of top raceway and increasing life.
Epoxy powder-coated finish.
Meets ASME B56.11-1 Industry Standards.
Top plate size: 4-1/2 x 6-1/4″. Bolt hole spacing: 2-7/16 x 3-3/8″ slotted to 4-15/16 x 5-1/4″. Bolt hole size 3/8″.
Steel surcharge may apply.
- One-piece swivel caster fork construction No welds assure less failure, longer life
- Fewer swivel caster parts mean less chance of failure
- 3/4″ king bolt is orbit formed Unitized design provides longer life
- Swivel casters have hardened top plate and fork to assure longer wear life to both upper and lower ball raceways
- Swivel casters have a standard nylon grease seal ring on the upper ball raceway Keeps dirt out & retains a large grease reservoir
- Gray epoxy powder coat finish provides better corrosion resistance
- Meets ASME B56 11-1 industry standards
Call 855-905-0875 for freight quote.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy-Duty Casters parts may have sharp edges, so take CARE when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units, because safety always comes first!
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Then call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Want to know more? Then Subscribe for Monthly Updates to our Newsletter
Find more amazing products on our Case Studies!