Heavy-Duty D-Handle Trucks has a steel frame for durability.
10″ pneumatic tires are designed to increase maneuverability, control and to cushion the load.
Puncture proof tires prevent the wheels from going flat.
The D-handle design allows for one-handed operation.
7-1/2″ x 14″ deep toe plate offers a sturdy base for loads up to 800 lbs.
H49515 includes a 26″ long Nose Plate Extension for help transporting bulky size loads.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 50.5 in. H
- 10 in. pneumatic tires or 10″ puncture proof tires cushion load over rough terrain
- D-handle facilitates 1-hand operation
- 800 lb. load rating
- Additional 200 lb. capacity when using extension
- Steel frame is strong and durable
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Some Heavy-Duty D-Handle Trucks parts may have sharp edges, therefore CARE must be taken when handling various pieces to avoid injury. For safety, wear a pair of work gloves when assembling and performing any maintenance on units.
Don’t see the Specs you need?
Call us at 855-905-0875
or by Email Sales@cecmhs.com
Don’t miss out on special Case Studies and Company Blogs to stay in the know with Custom Equipment Company!
Contact a Sales Representative today and find out how we can meet your needs! Email us at Sales@cecmhs.com